Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Seeking Guest Bloggers

I am looking for anyone who is with a veterans association and would like to be a guest blogger. What I would like shared is topic on veterans who are homeless, PTSD and veteran suicide among veterans, law enforcement officers and firefighters.. I made the decision when I founded A Hero's Tribute back in 2005 that I would never let it become a political platform for any reason or for anyone. Having said that I believe it is really important to share information and resources on veteran's homelessness and suicide. I would also like resource info we can post.
I want both our blog and website to be a place to thank and honor all veterans who have served, including law enforcement and firefighters. both on here as well as on A Hero's Tribute.Org. Families can post photo's and stories and organizations can work with our homeless veterans to post their name and/or photo and when and what unit they had served. I know it is a small gesture but maybe it would be a way to help them emotionally knowing that someone thanks them for their service and it will put a face and or name in front of our country giving them a voice.

Please, if you have any suggestions I would love to hear from you. If you are interested in being a guest blogger please pm me and let me know what organization you are with and what info you would like to share and I can get you set up.
Thanks again to all of you. If you have a twitter account you can use @aherostribute.org in your posts. If you have instagram or another photo site please copy and share our memorials and tribute and our website http:aherostribute.org.

No comments: